Christmas is almost here! To delivery your orders to consumers before Christmas, please keep in mind the following shipment cutoff dates around the world.
Please contact Rush Order if you have any last minute questions. Happy Holidays!
USA and Canada
For shipments originating from Rush Order’s California, New York and Ontario warehouses, the recommended last days to ship FedEx, Purolator, and UPS are:
- Next Day Air: Dec 21
- 2nd Day Air: Dec 20
- 3 Day: Dec 18
- Ground coast to coast (e.g. California to New York or vice versa): Dec 14
Carriers will not pickup or deliver packages on December 25th or January 1st.
Here are the cutoffs for US Postal Service shipments to reach customers in time for Christmas:
- Priority Mail Express: Dec 22
- Priority Mail: Dec 20
- First Class Mail: Dec 19
- Parcel Select Ground: Dec 14
UK & Europe
From Rush Order’s Netherlands warehouse, we recommend the following:
- The last day to ship ground service via DPD to any address outside the Netherlands is December 18th.
- Ground DPD shipments within The Netherlands should be OK to ship on or before December 20th.
- FedEx or DHL overnight shipments should be shipped out by December 21st.
Asia Pacific & “rest of world”
For shipments originating from Rush Order’s Hong Kong warehouse, please ship by the following dates.
- SF Express within Hong Kong: Dec 20
- SF Express to mainland China: Dec 18
- FedEx Economy – shipping to a destination outside of Asia: Dec 14
- FedEx Economy – within Asia region: Dec 18