It’s time for peak season preparations. First up, let’s get your customer support team ready for a successful holiday.
Are you ready to enhance and scale your customer support team ahead of this upcoming holiday selling season?
Here are the top 7 initiatives to think through now. Contact us to learn more about how Rush Order can improve your customer experience and profit margins this year.
1. Extend your CS coverage hours to help scale and improve response times to customers.
2. Be ready to augment your team with additional staff at a moment’s notice. How quickly can you ramp up?
3. Double check your “CS plumbing”. Does your phone tree still route calls exactly as intended? Are emails being tagged correctly in your help desk platform? Is live chat functioning as intended on your website. You may be surprised if you haven’t checked recently.
4. Conduct a refresher training with your CS agents just before Black Friday. Consider a review of new & existing products, as well as holiday shipping & returns policies.
5. Double check your FAQs to ensure they are relevant, up to date, and thorough.
6. Give your communication channels a face lift. Be ready to help your customers wherever they prefer to engage: Email, Chat, Phone, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
7. How else can you go above and beyond for customers this holiday season? Start brainstorming with your team now!